Reese's Peanut Butter Cheesecake Recipe
• 1 pack of Oreo cookies
•1 cup chopped roasted peanuts
•½ cup butter melted
•32 oz cream cheese, room temperature
•5 eggs, room temperature
•1½ cups light brown sugar
•1 cup of smooth peanut butter
•½ cup heavy cream
•1 teaspoon vanilla extract
•9 oz reese’s mini peanut butter cups, cut up into small pieces
•5 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips
•¼ cup sour cream
•1 mini heath bar, grated
•heavy duty aluminum foil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Blend oreos and peanuts in food processor until it looks like small crumbs and combine with melted butter. Tear off several pieces of heavy duty aluminum foil and wrap tightly around and up the sides of the pan. Pat the crust mixture in bottom and half way up the sides of 9 inch pan. Refrigerate crust while you are making the batter.
- Bowl beat the cream cheese until smooth in separate bowl. Add eggs one at a time, beating just until combined then add cream, peanut butter, and sugar, beat well.
- Add vanilla and fold in peanut butter cups (save a few for decorating later) with a spoon or spatula. Pour batter into pan. Put pan into roasting pan and pour hot water into roasting pan ½-1 inch up the sides
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15-20 minutes then decrease temperature to 200 degrees F and bake for 2 hours. Turn oven off. Remove reese’s peanut butter cheesecake from oven and run a thin knife around the sides to loosen it from the pan. Put reese’s peanut butter cheesecake back in the oven for another 2 hours.
- To make chocolate topping melt semi-sweet chocolate chips with sour cream over low heat and spread over reese’s peanut butter cheesecake. Refrigerate overnight.
- Decorate reese’s peanut butter cheesecake with shavings and reese’s peanut butter
Serve and enjoy the Reese's Peanut Butter Cheesecake Recipe Dessert