Pina Colada Mousse Recipe
- 1 tbsp unflavored gelatin
- 1/3 cup boiled water
- 1.5 cups pineapple (well blended)
- 1/2 cup coconut (well blended)
- 2 egg whites
- ¼ cup caster sugar
- ½ cup thick cream
- Stir gelatin and 1/3 cup boiling water in a small jug until dissolved. Cool 5-10 minutes. Place blended fruit in a large bowl and stir to combine.
- Stir in gelatin mixture then place egg whites in a mixing bowl and using an electric mixer beat to soft peaks, gradually add sugar beating until dissolved.
- Beat cream in a separate bowl to soft peaks. Fold cream into fruit mixture then fold cream and fruit mixture into the meringue (egg white) mix.
- Pour into a large pan or bowl or individual cups. Chill pina colada mousse overnight.
- Garnish with extra whipped cream and fruit before serving.
Serve and enjoy the Pine Colada Mousse Recipe Dessert