Mango Tapioca Recipe
- 3 large mango
- 100 gm tapioca pearls
- 5 Tbsp sugar
- ice cubes
- milk, to taste (optional)
- In a sauce pan, pour in some water. The amount of water should cover all tapioca pearls. Bring it to a boil. Add tapioca pearls to the boiling water on medium heat. Stir them constantly and make sure that they don’t stick together. After cooking for 15-20 minutes, remove from heat.
- Cover and let sit for another 30 minutes. The tapioca pearls should be translucent, without any white dots in the middle. Drain tapioca pearls and rinse under cold water. All tapioca pearls should be cool to the touch.
- Cut mango into cubes, about 1 1/2cm in size. Save 1/3 of them. Blend the rest of mango cubes, ice cubes and sugar in a food processor into thick juice, about 1 to 2 minutes. Transfer into a large bowl. Mix in tapioca pearls.
- To serve, divide mango juice with tapioca pearls into bowls and top with mango cubes. Serve cold.
Serve and enjoy the Mango Tapioca Recipe Dessert