Mango Pudding Recipe
· 2 ripe mangoes
· 1 packet gelatine (3 tsp.)
· 1/2 cup hot water
· 1/3 cup white sugar
· 1 cup coconut milk
- Place the mango in blender to create a smooth mango puree.
- In a saucepan, heat up the water to a boil. Remove from heat. While stirring the water with a whisk or fork, sprinkle the gelatin over the surface of the water and stir briskly in order not to have any lumps. Add the sugar to the hot water/gelatin mixture and stir to dissolve.
- Add this mixture to the mango in the food processor/blender. Also add the coconut milk. blend briefly until ingredients are combined.
- Pour into dessert bowls or cups and place in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours Serve cold on its own, or with some fresh fruit, and ENJOY!
Serve and enjoy the Mango Pudding Recipe Dessert