Mango Mousse Recipe
· 1 tbsp unflavored gelatin
· 1/3 cup boiled water
· 2 cups mango (well blended)
· 2 egg whites
· ¼ cup caster sugar
· ½ cup thick cream
1. Stir gelatin and 1/3 cup boiling water in a small jug until dissolved. Cool 5-10 minutes. Place blended fruit in a large bowl and stir to combine.
- Stir in gelatin mixture then place egg whites in a mixing bowl and using an electric mixer beat to soft peaks, gradually add sugar beating until dissolved.
- Beat cream in a separate bowl to soft peaks. Fold cream into fruit mixture then fold cream and fruit mixture into the meringue (egg white) mix.
- Pour into a large pan or bowl or individual cups. Chill mango mousse overnight.
- Garnish with extra whipped cream and fruit before serving.
Serve and enjoy the Mango Mousse Recipe Dessert