• 2 eggs, separated
• 1/4 cup white sugar
• 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
• 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line two 17 x 12 inch baking sheets with baking parchment. Fit large pastry bag with a plain 1/2 inch round tube.
2. Place egg whites in bowl and beat on high until soft peaks. Add 2 tablespoons of the sugar and continue beating. In another bowl beat egg yolks and remaining sugar. Whip until thick and very pale in color.
3. Sift flour and baking powder together on a sheet of wax paper. Fold half the egg whites into the egg yolk mixture. Fold in flour, and then add the remaining egg whites. Transfer mixture to pastry bag and pipe out onto prepared baking sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes.
Serve and enjoy the Ladyfingers Recipe Dessert