Chocolate Pie Recipe
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup baking cocoa
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pastry shell (9 inches baked
- Whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles
1. Combine the sugar, cocoa, flour and salt in a large saucepan and gradually add water. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil. Cook while stirring for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat then stir in butter and vanilla.
2. Pour into pastry shell. Refrigerate for 3-4 hours before serving. Garnish with whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles!
Serve and enjoy the Chocolate Pie Recipe Dessert